Safety & Security with Entry Systems and Intercom Systems
Serving Southern Oregon
Intercom & Entry Sytems
U.S. Automatic – is incredibly reliable and that is why Precision Fence Co. has been using the brand for many years. Providing one of the most durable Operator systems available in the light industrial to heavy residential market. They offer a solid 5 year warranty on all parts and components and 3 years on control boards. Precision Fence is proud to extend this warranty in addition to a 5 year mechanical operation warranty, which covers all mounting devices and structural integrity of all mechanisms the team at Precision Fence Co. installs. There just can’t be a better way to insure a trouble free gate system?
Powdercoating – Powdercoating process was handed off to the professionals at Annodex. After searching the Rogue Valley for the right people, they were found to have the same quality of service, accountability, turnaround time, and process to be of among the best in Southern Oregon. Proud to partner Dale for the automated gate division. He begins by thoroughly sand blasting each surface, even hand sanding as necessary. Next, a pre-phosphate treatment is applied to the raw metal to insure the powder properly bonds. The metal is then baked to heat the sub straight surface to 400 degrees to open up the molecules. At this point it is ready apply the powder to all surfaces. Now it is ready for its final bake at 400 degrees for approximately 45 minutes. Racks are then removed from the oven where they are allowed to cool down and the coating to set. In addition to the basic colors, Dale has been very helpful in providing a wide variety colors and hammer tones.
Hinge System – Elite Power Hinges provide a 3000-pound weight limit with their solid steel shell, 3/4″ stainless steel pin, and brass bushings to allow the gate to float open and closed. When installed properly this saves unnecessary stress to actuators, in turn extending the life of your equipment:
- – Cold rolled steel, heavy duty hinge designed for a minimum 1.5″ gate frame
- – Two 5/8″ ball bearings for smooth operation
- – 3/4″ solid stainless steel, tempered shaft weight capacity per pair: 3000 lbs
Build the kit – Before any of this matters, all layout, elevation, slope, and function of gate, design, and engineering must be thoroughly considered and accounted for. That is where having an expert gate design team comes in to play.
- A location is specified by you. Necessary suggestions to location considering environment and function. After consideration the exact location is determined.
- Next, the operation of the gate is then discussed. How does one enter? Using a key pad or remote is the most common way. To exit maybe you would like to have the gate open as you approach the gate with an exit probe sensor. There are many various options and features available. How about a wireless intercom system?
- Next thing to consider would be how to charge the interstate, 12 volt deep cycle battery. As a standard using a 6 watt solar collector, or a 110 power supply. You can also choose to upgrade to a Surcharge battery charger and battery conditioner. For shaded locations or light restrictive conditions, it is suggested upgrading to a 10 or 30 watt solar collector
- Now, on to the designing department. Taking in to account structure and your plan or vision for the gate, suggestions for solutions to achieve the perfect look and function for you and your new entry way.
- After meeting engineering and mechanical standards, the entry system package is then ready for fabrication.
Fabrication and Preparation
- The proper materials are cut and staged in our shop.
- Hinges are fully welded to post and gate vertical member.
- Control arm gussets are positioned and checked.
- Goosenecks, control box stand, solar panel stands, and any other accessories are fabricated.
- Package is then delivered to powder coating shop.
- After coating, your new gate system is then ready for packaging, padding, pickup, and delivery to site
- Pre-built hinge post and control setup
- Block hinges are full welded to post, with control arm, necessary gussets, or structural reinforcement in our shop and skillfully installed on site.
- Latch post side-single swing
- Latch plate is then installed on opposite side to allow gate to stop in position and not stress equipment in windy conditions. We also mount a rubber stop to the plate to prevent surfaces from impacting.
- Double gates or master slave set
- Double gate systems’ posts will mirror each other.
- This method is applied to our entry systems and has been adapted for round pipe applications such as chain link or basic field fence barrier gates.
Whether you are looking for a simple convenient entryway or the most elaborate you can possibly imagine, all you need to do is to call the expert team at Precision Fence Co. Come with your ideas, the team at Precision Fence Co. will design the gate of your dreams.
- Give us a call today.
Call Precision Fence Company Today!
Providing the best customer service in the Southern Oregon area, Precision Fence Company provides expert entry system service for the Rogue Valley.